A place and lovely people from my heart


I would like to describe a place from my heart . It is a school named Positive Change Maker(Community Collage ) situated in Kyaut Ywr village , Manaung Township, Rakhine State. The school was founded by Mr. Aung Myint Thu who well known in Southeast Asia, working for youth development in the end of 2019. The school was opened on 15,November , 2019. The version..... of the school is to be a unity Rakhine State. There are 15 youth leader come from 9 different Tiwnship ,Ponnogyun, Kyaukphyu, Murk Oo, Buthidaung, Manbya, Rathadaung, Maung Daw ,Manaung and Sittwe in our school.The first when we arrived here, some people had only basic english. Some people had a little high english .That time ,we felt shy to speak in english .We didn't have self confidence .After around 10 days later, may be we got a magic .We started speaking .We didn't care about grammer .If we wanted to say something ,we just let them go. We didn't so many vocabulary.  Just saying with the words that we know. Day by day we became confident. That was so amazing for us.In our school ,there are 6 groups for cooking ,cleaning and watering plants. We cook our lunch and dinner ourselves. We have them together .Sometimes meals were so bad,sometimes good. It doesn't matter for us whather good or bad. When we have together ,they are so delicious. And then if we have something to eat, we share each other. Sometimes , we eat others' food, but we are never angry. These characters are so lovely. We visited around Manaung and travelled beaches,mountains, ceremonies and many places by car, on foot. On the way we were singing, dancing and laughing. So beautiful. And then we build the buildings of the school ourselves. In the buildings, I was a basic worker. Although we were working ,we were happy.  They are very knowledgeable.  I learnt from them so many things. That is why my friends are also my teachers.Now, everybody set their goals up including me. Each has own subject. We study them from google,youtube and books. And then we have to do presentation what we learnt. When they present ,they were really great and smart. I do really admire them. Now we have stayed for 7 months at the same place. Then we become a big family. The school become our second warmly home. Now the most nervous thing for us is to leave each other. We always pray to stay together. But I realize that one day we have to leave each other .We have so many things to do for ourselves and for our Rakhine .We have to flew to our goals to archieve.
Now the most I would like to talk to my teacher and friends " Thank you so much for being my teacher and friends. You all are my second family and the school is my second home. I love you all so much. Although we well be away soon ,you all are always in my heart.

Comments