Aye's biography

My name is Aye Thawdar San .I was born in Manaung Island ,Cheduba .I attended primary school (Grade-1,2,3,4) in my village.There was not middle (5,6,7,8) and high (9,10) school in my village.So, I moved to another school. That new school is not far a lot from my village. Grade-10 exam was so tired and difficult for me to pass .I left school when I was in Grade-10. I took exam out of school. I passed marticulation exam at 2017-18.Since I was Grade -8, there was a problem in my family with government.It is land issue. Government 
wanted to make a air port at my village. So, they needed so many land for airport., Most people didn't want to sell their lands. They love so much their lands.It is like a treasure for them.And then when the local government bought ,they gave us just a little money. It was not enough for us to buy even a new land to live. And then they threated us  if we don't agree to sell , police would come and get arrested us.So ,we were nervous because we were not educated people and we have not any knowledge to argue them.Most villagers sold their lands without being satisfied .They played us as they like because of not being educated. But my father didn't accept to sell with not enough money to buy new land.So, local government and most people gave so many pressure to my family .They often came and talk my family that they would take our land and home without giving any money.And then they sued my father because he didn't sell them.But local government announced fake new that my family were living in a field.My grandfather and grandmother were living there last over 1000 years ago.They sued my father for 3 years .At that time my father went so many places (such as Nay Pay Taw, Sittwe,Thandwe ,Yangon and Taunggoke) to meet with the parliaments ,althority and lowers,etc to solve the problem.It costed a lot of money .So, my family 's money became less and less. After I took marticulation exam, my father got arrested for seven months.It was difficult time for my family. People said my mother and me that they were so sorry to hear that in front of me, but
in the behind they were always gossipy . That time we felt worried to communicate with people. My mother and me got so depression .But right now I proud of my father because he stand for his family.
He didn't feel sad for being prisoner. He did the best to supervise well. That's why I really appreciated father. Thank you my dear Dad.
After 7 months, he escaped from the prison. We were so happy.And then it was one bad new that is my grandfather, my father' father died.
Since before My father got arrested, I had plan to study English language . That time they didn't care what I am interested and what I want to be. But after he arrived home back ,I tried to open my heart what I want to be. At first they said only 'no'.
Later they gave me change to do that I am interested.  I contacted to my teacher ,Sir Aung Myint Thu,.He wanted me to go and study in 'Bridge For All school'(B4A) in Hpa -An ,Karan state.  That time my relatives stopped me not to go there because of being a girl. In Myanmar culture ,it is not possible to go alone away from home  for a girl .And then they want me to be a government staff like teacher, nurse. For me, what it 's  matter to go alone. I come over that step and went to B4A and learn english ,computer and some other knowledge for 3 months there at 2017. I was happy there. After I finished that short course, my teacher,Sir.Aung Myint Thu told me to go and share my knowledge the youths from Arawaddy. At first I didn't believe myself and I don't have confidence.That time I was only 16 years old . I thought that if I went there , the students could be older tha n me. But my teacher believed me that I could do. So, I went there in the summer at 2018 .There were more than 300 students.OMG! . I got suprised .  Anywhere I did the best . Thus, I got their heart and I also like them so much. At 2019, I joined a training with democracy, federalism , constitution and civil education given by CDNH organization in Bago District. I met many different ethnic , culture and diversity people there. I learnt that diversity is not problem and to accept the diversity . And there was fighting in Northern  Rakhine between Rakhine Ethnic and Myanmar malitary .The Rakhine civil started since in the end of 2018. That time there were so many IDP camps and displaced people in Rakhine. So many students could not attend school because of the civil war and no safety. So, there is a non-government school in Thandwe for the poor student and IDP students.
I went there to help as a volunteer of Manaung Youth Networking Group (MYNG) as much as I could.
I was a guide teacher there. At 2019 I attended first year with english specialize in Taunggoke College. And on 16,November ,2019 ,my teacher established a community collage named + Change Maker in Kyawn Yar village ,Manaung Island. This school is not only for english but also so many skills for youths development like building self confidence , communication skills ,setting goals,etc .There are 13 students from different township of Rakhine. The school mission is to become United Rakhine State. I 've already learnt for 6 months. Now I can speak kind of fluency in English. And then I have confidence to speak in english . Self confidence is very important to do something special. For 6 months ,I could not set goal ,future plan but now I realize what my future plan and what I want to be. I want to be an expert social worker, motivation speaker and women development .That is my dream. Now, there are just few social workers in Myanmar. We need many social workers in a developing country. Why I want to be a motivation speaker is that I want everybody not to give up what they are doing. I want people to get motivation and strength to keep on what they are doing because of my speech. I  want people to be active and to have strong decision to achieve their goal.

Comments